Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Bad Momma Update

yep - I did it again - forgot to post a Happy Birthday post - not just for one on my littles: oh, NO! I had to miss TWO of them.

First up: from February. (yeah, you read that correctly - I am two months late on) this one

My baby turned SIX!

This is probably the true reason I didn't do this post. I was in denial. I didn't even do cake and ice cream (although in my defense, the whole family was in different places that night, and most of that week actually; and Lucas had a date with Olivia that night)



OPENING THE PRESENT FROM AVO -
ONE VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY!

"IT'S WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!!!"

CHOCOLATE FROSTED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
FOR BREAKFAST - COMPLETE WITH THE
SPRINKLES HE PICKED OUT
(gluten-free of course!)

MY BIG BOY


No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...