Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Garden Journal #5A

Um, yeah, that garden thing.

The one I just got caught up on here.

A new update...

Yesterday when I got home from Julianne's retreat, my boys informed me that it had been windy.

And I had put my portable greenhouse outside on the front steps landing for sun and warm air.

you can probably see where this is going...



They didn't know what to do - so they left it for me.

Time to re-do the seedlings.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, doesn't that make you just sigh knowing that all the work must be re-done?

    Stephen had a great idea this year: He put each child in charge of one bed and told them that the best producer/gardener would get to go to a movie with him. That's a big deal for us! So they are out there everyday watering, planting, and weeding. We'll see how long it last. I can't wait to have home grown veggies again!

    Blessings,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer - you are too funny! Sighing is not what I did! Actually, I thought I took it rather well - no ranting, no screaming, but I admit to a tear or too...

    What a great idea Stephen has. Unfortunately that wouldn't work around here.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!! I would have definitely cried, too.

    I'm borrowing the same greenhouse from my mom-in-law for my plants. My guest room (where our seedlings are sunning these days) will be occupied soon and a certain cat is known for eating down the plants!

    Good luck re-planting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your greenhouse! Lord willing, you've still got time to replant.

    Happy gardening!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...