The garden is still going bonkers - that is a technical term for this:
 |
| looking toward the front |
 |
| looking toward the back |
I am totally enjoying watching the fruits grow:
 |
| butternut squash |
 |
| Eggplant! |
 |
| Spaghetti Squash |
 |
| Banana Peppers |
 |
| the tomatoes are finally turning red! |
I have no idea what I am going to do with all this.
 |
| the pickings from yesterday! |
So far, tonight I got this done:
2 packages of smashed cooked yellow squash, 3 squash casseroles, 2 packages of cooked yellow squash with onions for soup base, 3 packages of yellow squash/zucchini mix
6 dozen squash muffins, 6 loafs of zucchini bread
Still have a laundry basket full of vegetables to deal with....
sooooooooo jealous you have eggplant in your garden, we have not mastered growing them, and no peppers either !! maybe next year I will have to visit again, so you can teach me your tricks ;) hugs D.
ReplyDelete