Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Catherine!

I am a bad mom!

My Catherine turned 16 on Wednesday July 20th.

And did we have cake and ice cream?
                  No!

Easter 2006
Did we have a party?
                  No!

First County 4-H ribbon
Do I have a good reason?
                  Maybe!

Early Horse Show - October 2006

We have been at Vacation Bible School this past week. Catherine, Nathaniel, and I were helping; Isabel, Julianne, and Lucas were campers. This is the first year in 10 years that I have not had a little one at home and was able to help.

Very First 4-H Visual Presentation!
I did not realize how tiring Vacation Bible School was!

Really.

It is only 3 hours in the morning. I was ready for naps all week long!

Visiting goats at the petting zoo - 2009
On the up side - I did spend one and a half hours as the Registry so she could get her Driver's Permit on her birthday.

With her own baby goat - Feb 2011
And, we are having a birthday cookout this coming Sunday. I will make sure we have cake and ice cream then!


Making dinner for the family - Jan 2011
 Hard to believe my baby has been driving me around town for the past few days. She is a pretty good driver!
 
catching snowflakes - Winter 2010-2011



Enjoying the outside!

Confirmation - May 2011


Getting awards - June 2011


Catherine is growing into a beautiful young lady of whom we are most proud!

WE LOVE YOU, CATHERINE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...