Here we are, 2 weeks into the new year. The Christmas letter still needs to be sent and my house looks like a sick ward due to an outbreak of the stomach bug. We managed to get back to school for a couple days and then life happened. Sometimes it can be difficult to see good while dealing with life that happens.
So, here is some of the GOOD I managed to find this week:
A husband who takes care of everything so I can be sick without worrying about all the others who are sick in the house.
Children who bring me water and crackers when I am not feeling well.
A daughter who picks up the pieces I drop.
Getting all the laundry done BEFORE I get sick.
A trip to the Boston Children's Museum complete with hubby and good friend before the pass expires and the bug invades.
I am sure there are more, but that is all my foggy brain can type out.
This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Start?
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I lo...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing...
-
A reflection on the past few weeks (I really am going to get better at tracking my weeks - I am!) Thankful for: * My husband. He is the...
No comments:
Post a Comment