Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

M is for Masterpiece: G

'G is for Gauguin,
an everyday busimessman,
carried off by art
to a distant land'

As much as I would love to fly to Tahiti to be able to fully do this letter justice, we just can't; love to, but can't. And I really didn't have any idea what to do for this project. Until I cleaned out our school cabinet in the kitchen. I found some roller paints and decided the bright colors would fit in well and painting by roller ball sounded like fun.... so off they went:








And, it didn't go so well. Some of the rollers didn't roll, and the ones that did, rolled a little too much. But, we got back to art and it can only go up from here; I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...