Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekly Menu - Sept 22



Mary Ellen Barrett has this great new link-up that I think I am going to give a whirl. This is falling in nicely with my intention to be a bit more organized with my vocation. (a whole nother post is in the works on that)


Of course I will begin the weekly menu link-up the week when I will be travelling to NC to see Catherine as well as some scout camping. So, in some respects, it will be easy - only a few days - in others most difficult, as we are super-busy this week!

So here goes:

Monday: 
B: Cereal (told you easy)
L: Sandwiches (we are at archery and need portable)
D: Chicken Parmesan, apple sauce, pasta

Tuesday:
B: Cereal (unless I can bake something Mon night)
L: macaroni & cheese 
D: hamburg stroganoff with veggies

Wednesday:
B: Cereal (again - super easy this week!)
L: sandwiches/wraps - we are at away class
D: crockpot pork with rice and veggies, apple sauce

Thursday
B: I am sure the boys will be eating cereal
L: Again, they will eat sandwiches
D: Canja - a Portuguese Chicken and rice stew my Mother in Law makes that is a total hit with my children

Friday: 
See Thursday!

Weekend: 
I am off, so no planning being done

Well, as pitiful as that plan is, it is a plan, so we are good to go.  Hopefully next week will look a bit better! 
I am hoping to find a couple extra minutes the next few days to steal some ideas from others over at Mary Ellen's  - go see if you can find some as well!



3 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I need to look up a recipe for Canja (we love trying new dishes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love if you shared your recipe for the Canja...my step mom's family is from Portugal! Would love to surprise her with it next time they're here for a visit!

    Your weekly schedule sounds busy like ours! Hope your school year is off to a terrific start! Would love to be a part of an archery group; something I've always wanted to do! xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...