
From Ginny
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
A late addition to the yarn along with Ginny this beautiful Thursday morning.
I really have not been doing much. Still bothered by crocheting. Still extremely busy; although by the state of my house and the piles of laundry, I am not sure with what I am busy.
Here is what I have gotten finished the past couple weeks:
Julianne's First Communion bag
She loved it. I loved making it for her. I really wish I had done this for the others. Oh well, the last girl should have something special.
And some other smaller Rosary bags, or small trinket bags. I am doing a bunch in different colors to see how they go. These are all in various stages of completion. The purple one is complete. The pink and yellow have all the pieces, I just have to find my needle and put them together. I started the beige one last night in a Criminal Minds marathon.
Reading:
Um, not so much. Will really have to get back on the reading bandwagon - soon.
Off to Ginny's and see what others have been doing.




Oh, that First Communion bag is very pretty and I think those little rosary bags are super cute as well. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great week!
Those bags are very pretty! Did you use a pattern or did you make up your own?
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! It's nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteNice. :) I've made similar "cozies" and sold them at my holiday bazaars; teenaged girls have purchased them to use as cellphone cases! Others have purchased them to hold their glasses.
ReplyDeleteHappy yarn along!