Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Yarn-Along #19

Join Us!

From Ginny
 ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?


Missed last week - not too many changes for this week....

still working on the blankets for my friend's children - purple: done; blue: closer to the end!


an up-close of the individual square
I finished 'No Turning Back' in about 2 days - an amazing story - LOVED IT!

I am reading Smart Martha's Catholic Guide to Large Families - it's OK, I feel like I keep saying "Yeah, I know that!" or "Yeah, I do that" - I guess it is good for affirmation, or maybe a gentle reminder to get back to organizing and taking control of the out-of-control house/life we are in right now....

My friend arrives in 2 short weeks! Very Happy Snoopy Dance happening here!

Off to see what everyone else is creating over at Ginny's

4 comments:

  1. wow I loved the purple blanket but since blue is my favorite color I have to say I love this one even more! keep crocheting! :) it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blanket is just as beautiful as the purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aweeeeeeeee, can't wait to hug you, and hang out and cook for you even !!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. square is absolutely gorgeous. i love blue!

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...