Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yarn Along #17 - Updated Gifts

Join Us!

From Ginny
 ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
 
Still working on the gift blankets for my friend's children. Coming along with the purple one. Each blanket requires 48 blocks. I have 24 stitched together and another 10 ready to put together. 14 to go!
 

I am not doing a lot of 'book' reading. I have been listening to Gulliver's Travels on my iPod. I discovered electronic books at my library. A pain in the butt to get on the device, but now I can 'read' and crochet at the same time!
 
The blue is the yarn next in the queue for the next blanket!
 
Off to see baby pictures and what others are doing at Ginny's

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those are my kiddos blankies...you are so AMAZING my very sweet friend !!!!!!! thanks soooooo very much =) hugs all around D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely blanket! I know that I have a hard time figuring our library's electronic books as well....maybe then I could listen to books as I work...for now, when the kids are in bed I am "watching" Murder she wrote on instant Netflix to go along with my knitting and crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 'read' a lot of books on my iPod too. So portable.

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...