From Ginny
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
Still working on the gift blankets:
I got the purple one finished last night.
I managed to get 16 blue squares done - 1/3 of them!
Tonight is game 7 of the Stanley Cup - I am sure I will get a lot more done during the game!
Not much reading - still reading Letters of Spiritual Direction by St Francis de Sales and St Jane de Chantal during Adoration time -
Been a busy couple weeks!
Off to Ginny's to see what others are up to this week.


it's beautiful! wow! I'm crocheting a blanket too (it will be almost a year since I've started :D ..) but I'm using lots of different colors. and now I wish I used only one! it's so beautiful and the pattern is really nice!
ReplyDelete...next time I crochet a blanket it will be one-color for sure!
thanks for inspiration :)
Beautiful, I love the purple !
ReplyDeleteWow! Nice job.
ReplyDelete