Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A New Beginning

Why? In bouncing around the blog world, I am realizing I don't really have anyplace I can go back and remember the good, the bad, and the ugly in my life as a wife, mom, and homeschooler. I have pondered the thought of a blog for a while and just yesterday, a good friend suggested I create one.  So as we get ready to begin a new school year, I though it might be fun to try to get better at remembering and in the process, give me a place to send the family, local and far away, for a glimpse in our daily life (or as daily as I remember to post.) We shall see......

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...