The plans for Julianne and Lucas are to meander Along the Alphabet Path with some small changes and additions for us. I do not think I could express enough what a wonderful resource Elizabeth has provided for us rather planning challenged moms. We will be following the adventures of Flower Fairies and saints. Each week or so, we will explore a letter. We will be looking at a location and studying a person and an animal or wo. We will be making an alphabet book using this cool idea for letters Crafty ABC's and coloring some wooden letters. We will also be learning our Sign Language letters and, hopefully some words to go with the letters. I am also planning to swipe some great ideas from Jessica at Shower of Roses, especially those plans which entail cooking and liturgical events.
Juliianne will also be working on MCP Math A and MCP Phonics A as well as Faith and Life 1 for her Catechism.
I am hoping that by planning all of this out for the next 2 months or so will give me a head start that my planning theory will actually result in school reality. We shall see.
This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Start?
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I lo...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing...
-
A reflection on the past few weeks (I really am going to get better at tracking my weeks - I am!) Thankful for: * My husband. He is the...
No comments:
Post a Comment