Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Silver already?

(updated to add better pictures - knew I should have waited for my mom to post on facebook!)

The best decision I ever made: saying "I do" 25 years ago today. Who knew 25 years could go so quickly?

I was smart enough to marry someone who still makes me giggle, makes me laugh, makes me stand in awe of what he can do. This man I married is amazing.

Looking forward to the next 25 years!
Happy Anniversary
Thanks for asking the question

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the both you !!! I don´t have to tell you how much I love and admire you both ! Wishing you both a beautiful day, and many..many more years of health, happiness, peace and love ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...