Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My World: A Good Morning

Frank left the house at 5:30 to get to a job site almost 2 hours away. I left the house about 6 to go for a walk and see if I could get a decent amount of steps on the fitbit today. After I turned around to head back home, I got to our church about 2 minutes before morning Mass, so I went in. A good day to go to Mass.
Got out of Mass about 7:30, chatted with our priest - love him! - and spied this in the parking lot:

This does not do the tree justice in the color department - at all
Breakfast and lunch for Frank: check
More steps in one hour than all day yesterday: check
Time with Jesus: check
Good chat with our priest: check
God decorating my world: check
Breakfast that was NOT cereal for the littles: check
Blog posts done: check

Yeah, it's going to be a good day!
Hope everyone else has one as well!

1 comment:

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...