Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Recipe: Canja

Oh yeah! I have the best friends in the whole world!

One of my most favorite people in the WHOLE world lives in the Azores far too many miles from me. She just posted the recipe for Canja. Since I mentioned it on my first menu list, there were a few requests for the recipe. Instead of trying to figure out what my mother-in-law does and not getting it right (my children say I try, but nah, not the same) go here

image swiped from Diana at azoresgal.blogspot.com
Diana is one of the best cooks EVER.

When we got to finally have her at our house for a bit, years ago, she taught me a whole bunch in my own kitchen: bonus! If you have a chance, grab a cup of your favorite beverage and spend some time at her little spot on the web. You won't be disappointed. You might run out of time trying all the scrumptious recipes, but you won't be disappointed!


1 comment:

  1. Aweeeeeeeeeee, golly geeeee, you made be cry ! Thanks for the love, we do live so very far away, but you are always in my heart ! I just think the good Lord knew we would get into to much trouble if we lived close to each other ! I hope you guys like the Canja ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...