Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yarn Along #48

 
From Ginny
 ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?

Ah, a yarn along post - been a while. I have been very busy. Even too busy for yarning stuff - BUT! I did get the sweater finished:

TA-DAH!
My first button-down knitted sweater...


the pattern is in the Sally Melville book: The Kitting Experience; Book 1; The Knit Stitch


And my adorable nephew who will, hopefully, wear it - eventually.


(just because you have to include a cute baby picture if you have one!)

I also got a quick 'camo' sweater done for Lucas. It has a hood and pockets and he loves it.


someday I am going to get this off him and change those buttons to darker ones

pattern from CrochetWorld magazine: August 2012

Yeah, we are all abot the 'camo' here!

So, I am now woking on another quick crochet sweater for Nathaniel. He actually asked for his own! His will be black in the front and back with camo sleeves, hood, and pocket. We shall see how this one turnes out.
Reading consists of school books lately - lots of school books. A little bit of St Francis de Sales: heady stuff!

Hooking up with Ginny - go see what others are doing!

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Job! Love those sweaters..
    Tracyann from www.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...