Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I Survived...

my very first College Open House!

I never went to a college open house, I just knew where I was going and applied and went there.

Olivia never did an open house. She just applied to a couple local colleges and she was good.

Catherine had us off to UMass Boston first thing this morning. We left early this morning and had a beautiful morning to see the campus.

She got to speak to some very helpful people and walk around the campus a bit. I discovered my daughter is all set to get out and experience all kinds of fun at college. We were looking into international studies - maybe she will even get a chance to study in Lisbon (won't that be convenient for the family!)

Off to University of Rhode Island in a couple weeks. Oh, what fun we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...