Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Soccer!

Yep - it's that time of year again: SOCCER SEASON

Our town had opening day this past Saturday - unfortunately, I only could take a couple pictures - brought the wrong photo chip and ran out of memory.

Hubby is Assistant Coach of Nathaniel's U-12 team. After 4 years of sponsoring the kiddos' teams, we finally got the Portugal shirts! (Our town gives all the players shirts, shorts and socks each year. For the past 3 years, they have used major country team shirts to distinguish the teams.)

Here is Nathaniel after visiting the face painter before his first game (in which he scored 2 goals! yeah Nathaniel!):

A shot on the field:

And that is it..... next time I will be sure to make sure I have enough memory to get some good shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...