Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Learning Update - September 18


I really could have skipped this week update. However, I really want to make sure I keep up with my record of our year.

This past week went about as expected. Started getting the schedule in place. I did realize that Mondays are important here. The first few weeks of September, since we started, Monday school did not happen for various reasons. Yesterday happened. And it was good. Lucas accomplished a lot of good work and we had a good discussion about expectations: his and mine. The girls got what they need to get done, done.

So, the big takeaways from this week: Get the schedules for the kiddos finished by Sunday night for the week and stay home and do book work on Mondays.

Here is looking forward to a great week

1 comment:

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...