Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Yarn Along - 2/3

 
From Ginny
 ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?


A 2 week update:

Crochet work: Finished the cowl for my daughter's friend, Mackenzie; just in time for her to get it the day she left to study in Portugal for the next 6 months. We will miss her a whole bunch!



Still working on the patchwork dog for Isabel and started on a blanket for an 8 year old boy who loves lime green! No knitting, yet.



Reading: Listening to Running Like a Girl when walking and reading For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards.I am enjoying both books.


Head on over to Ginny's to see what everyone else is reading and knitting (or crocheting)

5 comments:

  1. Your projects are beautiful. I'm really intrigued by the patchwork dog, though. Hope to see pictures as that progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the patchwork dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome crochet projects, I love a good blanket! :)

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...