We are all fine. The past few months have had me thinking I should post here, but not really wanting to. My children are all wondering what's up and I think I am ready to get back to posting.
In the time since the last post (beginning of March) we have had: (with no photos)
Olivia was inducted into the Beta Alpha Psi Honor Society for Accounting majors. She completed her junior year at college and is ready to get to her senior year.
Catherine was inducted into the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society for Two-Year Colleges. She finished her freshman year at the local community college and is looking to transfer to a Wingate University in North Carolina for the remainder of her college years.
Nathaniel became a member of the Arrow of Light for Boy Scouts. He also earned his First-Class Scout badge. He also attended his first semi-formal dance.
Isabel competed in the state competitions for Horse Bowl, Hippology and Horse Judging and the county junior team did well (especially since there were 2 - 3 new members on each team).
Julianne attended the state competitions as an alternate on the junior team and Lucas 'graduated' to become a Wolf Cub Scout.
Isabel and Julianne celebrated birthdays - Isabel was 12 on April 23rd and Julianne was 10 on May 25th.
I am sure there was much more happening, but this is all I got for now.
This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Start?
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I lo...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing...
-
A reflection on the past few weeks (I really am going to get better at tracking my weeks - I am!) Thankful for: * My husband. He is the...
Nice update :) Lots of blessings to celebrate
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all! Wonderful how blessed your family is!
ReplyDeleteWe have been busy with life and all the ordinary things that make up each day and week. The kids are wrapping up lesson for the year, the garden is in, and the business is thriving! God is good!
Blessings, Lisa :)
So many good things happening in your family! God bless you all.
ReplyDeletePraise God that you are able to celebrate these many blessed life happenings.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the prayers. Trust that you and your beautiful family will remain in my family's prayers.
AD JESUM PER MARIAM