Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Are you close...





... to Unionville, Pennsylvania?

As some of you who read this little space (Hi, Mom!) might know, my brother's two boys: Elliott and Henry, were diagnosed with Duschene Muscular Dystrophy a couple years ago.

At Disney on Elliiott's Make-A-Wish trip
Are they not the cutest boys you have ever seen?

For the past few years, my brother and his wife, and many other people who love them, have put together a run to raise money for research. I just got an email from my brother that the run has been set for this year: Saturday, April 5, 2014.

click on the picture to get to the registration page

2014Logo

If you are in the area, sign up and participate! If you are not in area, head on over to the page and take a look at the 'my story' link and then if you can, make a donation. If either of those two options are not possible (and I know that it might not be), please keep my brother's family, and all those affected by this disease, in your prayers.

Thank you

And by all means - please pass this information on. The more people who know, the more prayers and money collected!

3 comments:

  1. I tried leaving a comment, but I'm not sure it "took," so here goes take two...

    We live no where near PA as we're in Washington state, but PA is my home state and I'd go if I could. :) Blessings to your adorable nephews and hoping the run is successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! thanks for the blessings - All I can ask for is for everyone I know, and then everyone they know, to keep praying for everyone affected by this horrible disease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying and sharing. I shared on my personal FB page and my THH FB one!

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...