Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Field Trip Week: Trip Three

[note: again, started on Sept 10 and not finished until way later. I am trying to clean out the draft folder!]

Trip three of Field Trip week, was a wonderful day at the beach. Um, it was really more like 3 hours at the beach, but the weather was fantastic, we met a bunch of friends there to play and chat, and everyone had a great time.

Not too many pictures of this trip Ok, actually one picture the entire time. I was too busy chatting with my friends while my children played with their friends. I did managed to get a far away shot of Lucas in the Atlantic.



A great way to end our field trip week.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! Hope all is going well for you this fall. I'll bet you're busy with lessons and churchlife and familylife just like me. :) Thanks for visiting me via my blog and for the b-day wishes! 50 isn't nearly as bad as I always feared it would be... In fact, it's pretty awesome to wonder what the Lord will do with me now that I'm here. :) I'm really feeling a great sense of freedom and even adventure. Who knows what's next? Blessings to you, my dear blogland friend! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...