Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Where Have I Been?

um, around!

OK, Karen, time to get moving again and keeping track of
what is happening in the busy, crazy life of yours!

You have taken a break from the blog-world for a couple weeks -
now it is time to catch up and keep this updated -
how else are you going to remember what is going on?
You can't remember what you had for dinnner last night,
never mind all the cool things (and not so cool things)
 that are going on around you!

Ok, pep talk over - hopefully back to regular updates and posts!

3 comments:

  1. Wellcome back, Karen. Where have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need to pause sometimes - both online and in person. Hope your pause has been a prayerful and productive one and look forward to seeing more of what you have to share as you can. GO, KAREN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, I feel your pain!!!!! Sometimes days and weeks have just flown and suddenly I do have to ask: where am I???!!! Great to have you "back"- just in time for SPRING :-)

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...