Lots of creating with yarn.
And I can't see how this new year will be any different. Actually, it will be! I am sure I will be doing more of the above.
I am pondering some changes for us.
Mostly changes in our homeschool and our routines.
I am not ready to share these changes - mostly because I want to make sure we make the changes and they work before I can share them.
Really, you know if I share too early, it won't happen!
This Sunday's Mass reminded me of something: Mary pondered.
My brain has been really busy lately. But for some reason, the busy-ness remained inside. I am not sure when it might come out. And now, I am OK with that. Mary pondered and kept it in her heart. She didn't announse what she was pondering. She didn't write letters to people about what she was pondering. She kept her thoughts in her heart.
Please join me in praying for a blessed 2012.
Prayer for a Blessing on the New Year
O sacred and adorable Trinity, hear our prayers on behalf of our holy Father the Pope, our Bishops, our clergy, and for all that are in authority over us. Bless, we beseech Thee, during the coming year, the whole Catholic Church; convert heretics and unbelievers; soften the hearts of sinners so that they may return to Thy friendship; give prosperity to our country and peace among the nations of the world; pour down Thy blessings upon our friends, relatives, and acquaintances, and upon our enemies, if we have any; assist the poor and the sick; have pity on the souls of those whom this year has taken from us; and do Thou be merciful to those who during the coming year will be summoned before Thy judgment seat. May all our actions be preceded by Thy inspirations and carried on by Thy assistance, so that all our prayers and works, having been begun in Thee, may likewise be ended through Thee. Amen.
from: www.Catholic.org
Happy New Year, Karen! Of course this new year will be different and of course some changes will happen. I made a "100 wishes" list and I belive most of them will hapen. God bless you!
ReplyDeleteHere's prayers that all your pondering is very spirit led and guides you and yours to exactly where He wants you. :)
ReplyDelete