Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

What's Happened?

I have started a few posts and haven't posted them because I am still looking to add pictures to them. We have been rather slow in our school work the past few weeks. A trip to New Hampshire with the whole family (all 8 of us, yes!) the first week of October. A trip to Maine for me and Catherine for the Regional 4-H Competition (in which she took 1st place for Individual Visual Presentation) the second week in October, and general chaos at home have put a crimp in the blog posting. I am hoping to catch up over the next week or so.

Because it is Fall, our outside activities have blossomed!

Mondays:  Co-Op in the morning, 4-H meeting for Catherine, Isabel and Julianne, then my bible study
Tuesdays;  American Sign Language class for all of us, Soccer Practice for Nathaniel and Dad
Wednesdays: Catherine's practice for the National 4-H Competition  and Frank's bible study
Thursdays: Cub Scouts for Dad and Nathaniel, then Adoration time for Mom and Dad
Fridays:  time off?
Saturdays: Religious Education for Julianne and Mom

Sometime in November, Co-Op and Soccer will be over and the traveling for 4-H Nationals will be finished... but the 4-H activities and county and state competitions will pick-up.... fun, fun, fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...