Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

A mid-August 7QT - Reasons



7 Thoughts on blogging and the reasons for doing so after so much time. And a way to organize my thoughts and ideas for this little space.

1. I miss it. There, I said it. It is true. I am not a writer by nature so this one came as a surprise. But I do miss the sorting my thoughts on paper, or the computer screen as the case may be.

2. We have a daughter who now lives 705 miles away. This will help keep her in the family loop, we miss her!

3. Our son left for boot camp this week. He will be gone for 13 weeks with only letter contact with us. I am hoping to use ye-olde-blog to help keep track of what we have been doing while he is gone. While writing a massive amount of letters, of course.

4. Salesian Sundays- I miss picking a quote by St Francis de Sales and concentrating on that for the week.

5.  Learning Update - A Tuesday round-up of the past week of homeschooling and education. (I made that up!)

6.  7QT on Fridays - I will try to write this on Thursday nights. I like this format.

7. Saturday Home and Family- weekly catchup of the goings on around the old Homestead 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...