Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

1/20 Yarn-Along

 
From Ginny
 ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?


Yippee! I have something to post for a Yarn Along with Ginny.

I did not do much last year.  A sore arm forced me to take a break from all yarn work. I am trying to catch up and get rid of some WIPs as well as work through the large amount of yarn stashed around the house.




Right now, I am working on making a patchwork dog pillow for Isabel. She saw the pattern at my mom's and wanted one. (can find the info here) To the left of all those squares is the beginning of a cowl (pattern here) I am doing for my daughter's friend before she leaves to study in Portugal for  the year. The colors are much prettier in person.

As for reading: The littles and I started reading A Wrinkle in Time last night. I am still working on readings for my Salesian Formation.

Head on over to Ginny's to see what others are doing.

8 comments:

  1. I love all the patchwork squares! They're so cheery!

    And I'm sorry about the sore arm. May it get completely better and bother you no more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! The squares are perfect for doing while at karate. Not a lot of space and mindless to create!
      blessings

      Delete
  2. Lovely colours on your projects! I've been meaning to read A Wrinkle in Time - thanks for the reminder :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those squares- so pretty.... whenever I think of Wrinkle in Time, I need cocoa ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hot cocoa is definitely a drink of choice here lately. The cold is here!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, colorful squares and a GOOD book! Now just what is a Salesian Formation?

    xo Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Salesian Formation is the period of study to become a member of a lay religious order following the teachings of St Francis de Sales.

      Delete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...