Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

An Icon Finale

My very lovely friend, Miss Beth, just sent me pictures of the finished icons the children were working on. I was very lame and forgot my camera the final icon-writing day. (first pictures are here and here)

Finishing:

intense concentration

working hard to finish the icons for Christmas

OK - Lucas was actually playing in the other room while I finished the details
on his icon. Yeah, his favorite part of the day!
TA-DAH!
THE FINISHED ICONS....

NATHANIEL - ST BARTHOLOMEW
ISABEL - ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI

JULIANNE - ST ELISABETH OF PORTUGAL

LUCAS - ST LUKE
M (MISS BETH'S DAUGHTER) - BLESSED MOTHER WITH JESUS
Oh my, I was so impressed with the quality of work the children did - and Miss Beth was amazing - we can't wait to see what we will learn next!

1 comment:

  1. they look lovely and the children look so proud of them:)

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...